Thursday, April 26, 2007

Week 3 Assignment

Jamie Rodriguez was my partner this week and she was fantastic! Thank you once again for being so cool!

Jamie played the employee whom had a beef with the fact that she has never been given any more than a 3% raise despite being a top-notch performer and achieving nothing but results for as long as she's been with the company. She brought up the fact that inflation has risen every year at a 3% clip every year, and thought that just breaking even wasn't going to be something she was going to tolerate.
The only thing I could say was you're right and you will be seeing an annual raise of 6%. I loved the way she presented the facts about her never receiving any kind of letter of reprimand or anything like that. She gave me the impression as if coming to me was her last resort and that I, as her boss, had failed her. I found that to be quite interesting the way she did that.

Great job, Jamie!

1 comment:

jamielynnrodriguez said...

It was great to work with you as well! =) Thanks for the raise...boss!