Friday, April 20, 2007

Week 2 Phone Assignment..

Thank you Lynnette!!! She was patient enough with me to finish the assignment having to put up with my logistical nightmare I have going on over here.

The assignment....

I was the one with the problem and Lynnette was the HR person. I advised her of an issue that, as an accountant in the company, I was privileged to information regarding a high-ranking official's spending habits. I asked her if I were to tell her the facts, would I suffer reprisal? Lynnette, very professionally, advised me, due to the circumstances, there would need to be more people involved however, my name would not come up at any time due to confidentiality. She also told me to document everything, meaning make copies and scan any documents I may deem prudent to the case. At the end, she said that she would have the pleasure of confronting the individual in question... lucky Lynnette!

Thank you again for being patient with me and for being my partner, Lynnette!

Great Job!

No comments: