Monday, April 16, 2007

LuLu...

Lulu is my new dog and she has a personality all-her-own. For whatever reason, she refuses to eat only dry food as opposed to the mixture of both wet and dry food. Dry food has been sitting in her dish for over a day now and she had nothing to do with it. As soon as I put some wet food and some olive oil in it, she couldn't be stopped. Literally! My other dog, Porky, he's just as picky. Without some sort of enhancer, like olive oil, then he won't go near his dish.

Picky dogs!

2 comments:

Myrna Sadalge said...

Hi,

I didn't know you could put olive oil on dog food. My dog also doesn't like her dry food. I try not to give her wet food so her teeth don't get ruined. It costs a lot to get their teeth cleaned.

Anyhow, best wishes in the class.

PrettyTony31 said...

Yes! Olive oil is fantastic for their coats...so is bacon grease but that will kill them. None of that!

With dogs, they are as interested in food as we are. So, a little variety would go a long way.

Try it out!