Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Today is a new day...

I swear, you guys reading my writing about me must think I'm some sort of nut. However, on the contrary, maybe I'm just that guy who speaks his mind because nobody else does. I believe there is a lot of mis-communication that is not said...meaning to say that people have the urge to speak their minds but either lack the confidence or don't have the medium to which to "post" it. I say, Blogs are quite helpful in understanding oneself and reading past posts to get an idea of how, on a daily basis, emotions change like the temperature in a thermometer.

What I'm really trying to say is that unless you're true to yourself, being happy is unreachable.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I dont think you're a nut at all.
Actually, quite the opposite. You said "...unless you're true to yourself, being happy is unreachable." This is probably one of the most incredibale things I've read in quite sometime and I couldn't agree more!

Shannon said...

I don't think you're a nut! Blogging is great that way...to be able to write and then look back at changing temperatures of the day. It's like journaling, which I've never really been into. I blog a lot on my myspace account because I'm going through an intense divorce and starting a new relationship so it's been, well, major! I haven't blogged as much in class because it was all a bit personal, but, yeah, I've really come to enjoy blogging, get feedback, and reread to help process everything.