Friday, May 4, 2007

Online Diary...

This Blogging thing is becoming almost like an online diary, huh? I'm like McDonald's...I'm lovin' it!

The climate here in Bahrain is becoming a little more strained as those whom have a problem with the American occupation in Iraq are becoming less tolerant of our presence here, as well. With multiple bomb threats in the past month to my place of employment, citing our occupation in Iraq as their main motivation for their actions. Scary? YES! The unpredictable-ness of it all is what's most scary. Anytime, anywhere, and any one.

These people really need to get jobs and occupy their time with more productivity. If only those "Have's" could extend their hands to the "Have-Not's" then maybe there would be some peace.

We'll see what happens...

1 comment:

Debra Davenport said...

I will be keeping you in my prayers -- be safe! We so appreciate your service to our country, and couldn't be more proud of you for your bravery.

Dr. D.