Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Patience.........

Some people were born with patience, and others were not. Maybe, patience is developed over time, maybe it's not. I do know one thing, since I've joined the military, my patience level has risen 10 fold. It's sort of mandatory for a person's patience level to increase as the military is full of procrastinators and red-tape.
When I was stationed on the ship, I had to wait an hour and a half to eat lunch. That was a daily occurrence for four months while out to sea. Wow, was that stupid. Inefficiency at its best. The thing about it was the food wasn't even good.

HA!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

wow a half hour for sh** on a shingle..and i tought i was patient working with special ed kids. ;)

Kristina Fudge said...

Ah yes "patience." I'm extremely impatient. I love suprises, but because I'm so impatient I find the process leading up to the surprise extremely frustrating. I like to think of myself as work in progress, but aren't we all?

Good luck to you thank you for sharing your experience.

PrettyTony31 said...

At least special ed kids give you some interaction while being patient. I feel dumber the longer I wait in that line. The conversations that take place are just idiotic and tales of what "I could have been"...

You have it good!